Ask a question
Your possessions are valuable to you and we want you to keep them that way. Get three months’ free cover on all Barclays Home Insurance policies.
Three months’ free includes any optional extras you may add
- Up to £50,000 contents cover as standard
- Up to £25 refund towards any fees your current provider may charge for switching
- New-for-old replacements on most items
- A minimum 12-month guarantee on replacement goods arranged by us
- Up to £500 for replacement locks if the keys to your external doors are stolen
- The option to protect your possessions while you're out and about too
With our contents insurance, you're covered for so much more than you'd expect. That includes the cost of damage caused when you accidentally spill water on the home computer.
Save with our combined home insurance
Have to hand:
- An idea of how much you want to insure
- The details of your property
- Your card for payment
Lines are open 8am–10pm Mon–Fri, 8am–6pm Sat, 10am-4pm Sun and Bank Holidays. Calls may be monitored or recorded for training purposes. Calls to 0800 numbers are free from a UK landline.
Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 973765. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
The insurer of Barclays Home Insurance is Gresham Insurance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered Office: 8 Surrey Street, Norwich, NR1 3NG. Registered in England. Registered No. 110410.
The insurer of Home Emergency is Inter Partner Assistance SA, authorised by the Commission Bancaire, Financiere et des Assurances (the Banking Finance and Insurance Commission) in Belgium and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK. Registered UK Office: The Quadrangle, 106–118 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1PR. Registered No. FC008998.