Ask a question
Barclays Personal Accident Plan
Our Personal Accident insurance can help protect you against financial difficulties that may occur after a serious accident or injury. You'll receive cash benefits to help you cope financially or, in serious cases, to help pay for expensive adaptations to your car or home.
- You could receive up to £250,000 in cash benefits to help you and your family cope, for just £6.80 a month (online price*). See policy summary for full details.
- Personal Accident insurance is available to UK residents aged 18 - 69.
- By buying your Personal Accident policy online you're eligible for a 10% discount.
- You can cover all your children aged 6 months to 23 years. (Children have reduced levels of cover - please see policy summary for details)
- No medical required to take the plan
- In addition to your cash payout, the Personal Accident Plan also includes a range of support services to help you during a difficult time such as:
- Healthcare support team
- Medical second opinion
- Medical helpline
- Trauma and bereavement counselling
Find out more
Still Have Questions?
We'll be happy to answer your questions or help you complete any paperwork
Call free on
0800 316 2825**
An example quote
The following is an illustrative example only of gold level Personal Accident cover:
With individual gold level Personal Accident cover you could get financial help if you broke your leg skiing. For your monthly premium of £6.80 a month (online price*) you could claim £750 for the full break of your leg plus £30 per session for up to five physiotherapy sessions.